Three Bedroom House Plan With Porches In Front and Back
About This Plan
- Large porches front and back adorn this Country home plan with four dormers and decorative shutters.
- Views from the foyer extend all the way to the back of the great room with its cathedral ceiling.
- The kitchen is flanked by the formal dining room on one side and the informal breakfast area on the other.
- Stairs lead up to the comfortable lounge area where an open rail balcony overlooks the great room below.
- Each bedroom on this level has a window seat, walk-in closet and private bath.
- Another set of stairs leads to the future rec room located over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 874 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 440 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery