Three Bedrooms for a Gently Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that gently slopes to the rear and side, this handsome Traditional house plan has a finished lower level with two bedrooms on the ground level.
- The main floor holds a lovely, open great room that combines the living room, kitchen and dining area.
- This home also comes with a front-facing study and an air-lock entry foyer that keeps the cold air out of the main living space.
- Homeowners get a large master suite with a walk-in closet.
- For outdoor space, the home has a front porch that wraps around the living room and a rear covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,847 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss