Three Bedrooms with Option for Fourth
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An L-shaped living area in this Traditional home plan gives you an easy flow from room to room.
- Double doors off the dining room take you to the back yard.
- A walk-in pantry and corner sink add to the efficiency of the kitchen.
- All three bedrooms are on the second floor with the master suite having two walk-in closets.
- Finish the lower level and gain an extra bedroom and bath plus a huge family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 928 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 40' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss