Three Level Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this gorgeous Craftsman house plan has a huge amount of space spread over three levels.
- Decorative wood trim adorns the front porch and eaves, adding to the Craftsman appeal.
- While the main floor is all open concept, the formal dining room is set off with interior columns to give it separation from the foyer and halls.
- Built-ins flank the family room fireplace that is two-way shared with the formal living room.
- Sliding glass doors along the back take you out to the huge covered deck with its outdoor fireplace.
- The top floor holds the luxurious master suite that comes with a private deck and vaulted ceiling.
- The master bathroom is huge and his and her walk-in closets line the hallway to the bathroom.
- On the fully finished lower level, a massive rec room has a kitchenette and a wine cellar.
- Use the residential elevator to whisk you from floor to floor.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,999 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,749 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,833 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Deck: 408 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 853 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss