Three Level European House Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and a lovely hip roof give an edge to this spacious European house plan.
- With the living space spread out over three levels, the home is ideal for large families.
- The open layout makes the most of the sight lines between rooms at the back of the house.
- A pocket study is joined by a vaulted den at the front of the house and there's even a craft room where you can organize and keep your supplies all in one room.
- The master bedroom is the only sleeping area on the first floor with another bedroom upstairs near the bonus room and loft.
- On the finished lower level, you gain three more bedrooms, a dedicated exercise room, a playroom for the kids toys and a full kitchen that makes this level suitable for in-law accommodations.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,230 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- Storage: 692 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 483 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 164 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 10"
- Depth: 85' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2420 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12