Three Level Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious and attractive Mountain house plan offers living space on three levels.
- The big living room has an open rail at one end that lets you look down into the lower level family room below, atrium-style.
- A two-story wall of windows floods the room with light.
- In the kitchen, a T-shaped island has an eating bar on one end and views of the large dining area.
- Skylights brighten the master bathroom and the master bedroom has a separate sitting room with a bay window.
- Upstairs, the loft space has plenty of storage and closeable walls to keep the noise from the living room and family room down.
- The lowest level offers two additional bedrooms, a big family room with fireplace and a hobby room with a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,149 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 232 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 69' 11"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss