Three Level Northwest House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautifully designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this Northwest house plan has living space on three levels.
- The lowest level off the garage contains a massive rec room the whole family will enjoy.
- An open concept main floor offers a formal dining room as well as a giant eating nook space in between the kitchen and great room with fireplace.
- You can work from home in the large den with its coffered ceiling or use it as an extra bedroom with its walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- Four more bedrooms occupy the huge upper floor along with a handy second floor laundry room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,199 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,885 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss