Three Level Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Rich red cedar siding accents the exterior of this Prairie style house plan.
- Tall ceilings are the norm with a two-story foyer, a 12' high study and a vaulted dining room.
- The open floor plan gives you clear sight lines all throughout the main living area.
- Walls of glass along the back bring in both light and outside views.
- Three bedrooms are up on the second floor including the large and comfortable master suite.
- Enjoy the ease that comes with a second floor laundry room.
- A finished lower level adds an extra bedroom and bathroom plus a huge rec room.
Optional Kitchen Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,596 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 762 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 68' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss