Three Level Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this Shingle Style house plan offers a three car drive-under garage and living space on three levels, with a residential elevator to whisk you from floor to floor.
- The ground level holds a huge rec room/games area with a full bathroom nearby and a large foyer.
- Head up to the main floor where you have formal and informal areas complete with built-ins and fireplaces.
- Two columns anchor the kitchen island that faces the family room fireplace.
- You can relax on the open deck or the covered porch.
- The top floor is huge and features four large bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet (two for the master suite).
- The upper floor laundry room is a delightful convenience.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,107 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,623 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,721 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss