Three Levels of Luxury
About This Plan
- Build the lower level included with the plans and get over 7,000 square feet of luxury spread out over three levels in this magnificent Craftsman home plan. Finish the basement later and you still have 4,908 square feet of living space, plenty for you, friends and family to enjoy
- The amazing open floor plan takes full advantage of the sweeping views from room to room. And the views begin as soon as you ener the foyer where views to the back of the home extend without impediments.
- In the first floor master suite, sliding glass doors lead you out to the huge rear deck where you can soak up the sunshine. A unique his and her walk-in closet has a compartmented section with an island in her closet.
- The great room is wide open and has a fireplace and outdoor access. The ceilings are vaulted and you can look down on this space from the loft above.
- Upstairs, three huge bedrooms plus a playrooma and two baths await.
- The optional finished lower level - included with the plans and not calculated in our living area figures - has a gaming room, a fabulous exercise room and a massive recreation area with a huge wet bar.
- Guests have their own private guest suite with a walk-in closet and large bathroom. Build it now or later and use it for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,872 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 829 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 975 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1624 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss