Three Levels of Luxury
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Over 10,000 square feet is spread out over three levels of luxury in this grand home plan.
- From the wrap-around porches to the step-down great room to the functional craft room, this home is full of surprises.
- Two large islands in the kitchen give you plenty of counter space and a huge walk-in pantry will be the chef's delight.
- A charming play area/fort is located between the front two bedrooms on the upper level.
- Another huge playroom will have more room for all your children's friends.
- The master suite boasts a circular sitting room with fireplace, large spa bath and a walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- The fabulous lower level is entertainment central with a huge wet bar, step-down media area with fireplace and a gaming and billiards area.
- Two extra bedrooms lie close by, one of which could work as an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 10,226 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,472 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1187 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss