Three or Four Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and two dormers give visual appeal to this one level Traditional home plan.
- A two-sided fireplace warms the spacious great room and the kitchen dining area.
- The kitchen island is an unusual shape and has an eating bar for quick informal meals.
- Split bedrooms place the large master suite off by itself.
- Light streams in from the bayed sitting area and a side bank of triple windows.
- Double doors open to the study on the opposite side of the home or use this room as the fourth bedroom
- Related Plans: Get 2x6 exterior walls with house plan 57271HA.
- Get an alternate exterior and 2x4 exterior walls with house plan 57261HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side