About This Plan
- A covered entry graces the front of this cottage. A closet by the entry reduces clutter.
- A closet off the covered side entry helps reduce clutter. Stairs go up to the main level and down to the basement.
- A three-sided fireplace subtly breaks up dining and living rooms.
- The kitchen island has seating and room and opens to the dining room.
- Two bedrooms share the bath. Laundry is in the hall. Or put it in the basement and make this a linen closet.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 21801DR and 21052DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss