Three-Story Northwest House Plan Ideal for a Side-sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Lots of glass and three levels of living space add to the livability of this gorgeous Northwest house plan.
- Designed to sit on a sloping lot, there's a three car drive-under garage that opens to the lower level media room ready for entertaining with a wine closet.
- Bedroom 5 gets lots of privacy as the only bedroom on this level.
- Sight lines on the main floor run front to back in the huge great room, nook and kitchen with its massive island.
- Gourmet touches include two sinks and an eight burner cook top plus a walk-in pantry.
- Enter the second floor master suite through a separate sitting room and then take the double doors to the sleeping area where walls of glass give you beautiful views.
- The second floor laundry room is easily accessible to all four bedroom on this level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,101 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss