Three Story Tuscan Abode
About This Plan
- High end amenities can be found on every level of this luxurious Tuscan house plan.
- Long and narrow, the home is less than 38' wide, suitable for a deep narrow lot.
- 12' high ceilings on the main floor give you a feeling of spaciousness.
- Both the study and the huge kitchen have views of a terrace and garden while the vaulted and beamed family room, or sala, has a folding door system that takes you out to the covered outdoor living area with its fireplace.
- Use the stairs or the residential elevator to take you from floor to floor.
- The second floor holds two large guest suites and an activity room with balcony plus a second floor laundry room.
- The entire third floor is devoted to the master suite that has two balconies, one on each side, a wet bar and a reading alcove.
- The enormous his and her closet has a built-in island for extra storage.
- There's still one more level - a sunken media room on the basement level with a wet bar and handy half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,868 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 8"
- Depth: 109' 6"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 597 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss