Three Vaulted Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings expand the feeling of spaciousness in the first floor living room and in the three second floor bedrooms of this Traditional house plan.
- The open layout of the kitchen, dining area and living room also makes the home feel larger than it is.
- There's even a home office with built-in shelving tucked away in a quiet location at the back of the home.
- A stack washer/dryer saves space and takes the place of a laundry room.
- In the kitchen, you get a nice view of the back yard from the double windows by the kitchen sink.
- The master suite gets a private bathroom and a walk-in closet while the two other bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 686 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 261 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss