Tidy 3-Bed House Plan with Master-On-Main
About This Plan
- This inviting 3-bedroom house plan features a clapboard exterior with shingle accent, a covered entry porch and a 2-car garage.
- Inside, the open-concept main floor design offers clean sightlines, ample natural light, and versatile gathering spaces.
- A wraparound kitchen boasts an island with breakfast bar, spacious walk-in pantry, and easy access to optional outdoor living space.
- Guests will enjoy the privacy and convenience of a separate main-floor apartment with an exterior entry, full kitchen, and full bath.
- On the second level, you’ll discover a large master suite with an elegant tray ceiling, generously sized walk-in closet, and 4-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- Related Plans: Add an in-law apartment behind the garage with house plan 42546DB. Get an alternate exterior with house plans 42559DB and 42560DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12