Tidy Garage Studio
About This Plan
- This tidy garage studio can serve as an in-law apartment, art studio or workshop.
- A shed dormer gives the upper floor lots of light and great headroom for such a small package.
- A well-organized full bath (5'6" by 5'6") gives you all you need in a minimal space maximizing room for the main portion of the studio.
- On the main floor you have room for two cars. A side man door gives you additional access and you'll appreciate having covered stairs in bad weather.
- Related Plan: Get more room upstairs with house plan 8182LB (624 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 414 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 6"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"