Tidy Traditional House Plan with Optional Third Floor
About This Plan
- Even with a narrow footprint, this house plan accommodates 4 bedrooms.
- The front-loading two-car garage conveniently accesses the kitchen for easy unloading of groceries.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and great room and has direct access to the rear deck.
- Upstairs placement of all the bedrooms allows for energy-efficient heating and cooling. The master suite includes a walk-in closet and close proximity to the centrally-located laundry room.
- An optional third floor bonus room offers expansion or storage space and could be used as a bedroom or study.
Optional Third Level Bonus Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 818 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,226 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 4"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick