Timeless 2-Bed Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional, 2-bedroom cottage soothes the soul with its simplistic nature.
- The inviting front porch spans the length of the home, and begs for company to enjoy the views. Step through the front door, and an open-concept floor plan greets you with a beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- From the great room, french doors guide you to the side patio to enjoy outdoor living. The kitchen’s wrap-around counter offers seating for casual meals.
- Down the hall, a master suite and additional bedroom are situated near a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get a 900 square foot version with house plan 680019VR and a 1,107 square foot version with house plan 680124VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick