1109 Square Foot Ranch House Plan with a Side Loading Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This traditional, 2-bedroom ranch house plan has a simple footprint and gives you 2 beds, 1 bath and 1,109 square feet of heated living space.
- The inviting 6'-deep front porch spans the length of the home, and begs for company to enjoy the views. Step through the front door, and an open-concept floor plan greets you with a beautiful vaulted ceiling. The kitchen’s wrap-around counter offers seating for casual meals.
- Down the hall, a two bedrooms share a full bath with laundry conveniently located steps away.
- The lower level gives you 482 square feet of parking and storage plus 627 square feet of future space.
- Related Plan: Get alternate versions with house plans 68559VR and 68529VR (both 1,000 sq. ft.), 680019VR (900 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,109 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 264 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss