Timeless Arts and Crafts Design
About This Plan
- Indulge yourself in this timeless Arts and Crafts style home plan. Columns and a beaded ceiling gracefully adorn the front covered porch.
- Relax with family in the spacious great room with optional fireplace.
- A lovely step-saver kitchen with angled bar counter and a large pantry adjoins the dining room for the ultimate dinner gathering.
- The laundry room is located just steps away from the kitchen for convenience and if two bedrooms are sufficient, use the third as an optional study or den.
- The master suite is quietly placed at the rear of the home and has plenty of wall space, a spacious walk-in closet, and a private bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 59191ND (1,348 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 387 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available