Timeless Bungalow Plan with Screened Porch and Home Office
About This Plan
- Classic Craftsman features consume the front elevation of this timeless Bungalow house plan; inside, modern updates make this the perfect home for families or empty nesters.
- A home office and guest bedroom frame the foyer, while a few steps further you will find a media room across from the mudroom.
- The rear is reserved for the kitchen, dining, and living areas, completely open to one another and extending onto a screened porch for outdoor living. The kitchen boasts an oversized island and walk-in pantry, along with plenty of workspace.
- The master is located on the second level, conveniently located next to the laundry room. The walk-in closet and 5-fixture bathroom complete the master suite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found down the hall, across from a shared bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,792 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12