Timeless Country Home Plan with Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- Three dormer windows peek through the gabled roof of this country home plan with timeless appeal, and equally sizable front and rear porches provide ample outdoor living space for all to enjoy.
- Step inside to find a convenient powder bath and coat closet to the left of the foyer, across from a formal dining room. The great room is located a few steps further and offers a large picture window flanked by two doors that lead to the back porch.
- The adjoining breakfast area opens to the kitchen, where a prep island resides in the center and a double-swinging door provides a shortcut to the dining room.
- The 2-car garage attached to the rear of the home provides space above for a future recreation room; a total of 530 square feet.
- The main-floor master bedroom considers your future needs, and grants access to the back porch through French doors. Upstairs, a study area overlooks the great room below, and leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, along with a shared full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,542 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 718 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 382 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 398 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"