Timeless Country Victorian
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Combining elements of country and Victorian styles, this timeless design radiates appeal. Covered porches in both front and back extend the living space.
- Inside, the wide foyer leads to the wonderful great room and open family living area.
- Nine-foot ceilings prevail on the first floor, except for a 12-foot tray ceiling in the master bedroom. The deluxe master bath includes a corner spa tub and a walk-in closet. To the left of the foyer lies a flexible room that, depending on placement of the door, could be a home office or a study.
- A corner fireplace spotlights the great room, which includes a bayed eating nook. From the open kitchen, French doors open to a formal dining room.
- Upstairs, the cleverly compartmented bath serves two bedrooms. The second floor also contains a wonderful vaulted sitting area and recreation room enhanced by a large circle top window. One bedroom is also vaulted.
- Note the shop/storage area in the garage.
- The stick framed roof has a 9:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: For a reversed version of this house plan with a three-car garage, see 6535RF.