About This Plan
- With a traditional Palladian window, an ornamental roof cap and an abundance of elegantly arched and shuttered windows, this home plan presents a timeless facade. The charming wraparound porch serves as an inviting treat.
- Decorated with classic columns, the porch is the perfect outdoor spot for relaxing.
- Surrounded by gorgeous windows, the versatile dining and living area accommodates guests and family.
- With its clever location and ample counter space, the kitchen makes serving a breeze and ensures that the host will never be separated from the party.
- The spacious master suite is flanked by roomy walk-in closets, while the efficient bath offers handy access to the wraparound porch.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 55052BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 848 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch