Timeless Southern Home Plan with Formal Dining Room
About This Plan
- Nested gables grace the front elevation of this timeless, Southern home plan, clad in brick, with board and batten accents.
- Inside, a foyer with a coat closet welcomes you, and a formal dining room sits to the left. Take the hallway to the right, and discover three family bedrooms, which share a compartmentalized bath.
- An open floor plan combines the eat-in kitchen and family room, creating a comfortable space for everyday living. The corner fireplace adds to the ambiance, and a rear porch provides space outdoors to relax.
- The master suite is nestled towards the rear of the home, and features an en suite with a toilet room, separate tub and shower, and large walk-in closet.
- The 2-car garage offers entry from the rear, and includes a storage room to keep a clutter-free environment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,604 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 96' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12