Timeless Traditional Home Plan with
About This Plan
- Nested gables face forward on this timeless, traditional home plan, with a blend of siding materials adding texture to the exterior. Homeowners will delight in the flexible lower level design, totaling 2,625 sq. ft. of additional living space.
- A quiet study sits behind french doors off the study, while the heart of the home can be found straight ahead. Large windows in the great room overlook the covered patio, while allowing natural light to fill the interior.
- An angled island rests in the center of the kitchen, and a nearby pantry lends ample storage space.
- The master suite is nestled near the 3-car garage, and features a lavish master bath with a walk-in, 2-person shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the house, and share a 4-fixture bath.
- Gain three bedrooms, and a spacious recreation room with a wet bar - totaling 2,625 sq. ft. of living space - when you finish the lower level as designed.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 910018WHD.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,781 sq. ft.
- Deck: 269 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 80 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 404 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,636 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss