Timeless Tuscan House Plan With Courtyard with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Inspired by the timeless feel of a Tuscan villa, this 2 or 3 bedroom home plan is a modern take on a winning concept. It features a private courtyard off accessed by the garage and gated covered entry.
- Heavily beamed vaulted ceilings allow natural light to warm the entire living area. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining and living rooms creating a comfortable living space that's large enough for family gatherings.
- The master suite lies to the back of the home and includes a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks and access to the back covered porch.
- The second bedroom is found directly in front of the master with laundry access shared by both rooms in between. And the third bedroom could be used as a den.
- The sunroom lies across the home and has covered porch access and is steps away from the kitchen.
- The finished lower level gives you a large family and game room with access to the patio in back. Two bedrooms share a bath and there is storage space as well.
- A 3-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
- Related Plan: Finish the lower level later and save money with house plan 898923AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,547 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,067 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss