Timeless Two-Story House Plan with Second-Level Sleeping Rooms
About This Plan
- Timeless simplicity sums up this 4-bedroom beauty with its covered front porch and carriage garage doors.
- The main floor of this design is dedicated exclusively to common living areas, giving extra privacy to the bedrooms upstairs.
- A large island in the kitchen aids in the ease of meal preparation, and the adjoining breakfast area provides a door to the backyard.
- A dramatic coffered ceiling in the family room makes it extra appealing to the eye and creates unique decorating opportunities.
- The laundry room – with a sink incorporated into it - is strategically placed upstairs with the bedrooms, making this household chore easier on the homeowner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,033 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick