Tiny Cottage or Guest Quarters
About This Plan
- Just 16' wide, this Tiny Cottage can serve as a full home or as guest quarters on your lot.
- A big front porch brings you right into the main living space where the sloped ceilings expand the room.
- With its open floor plan, you can see all the way from the kitchen to the front of the house.
- There are two places to eat - at the peninsula eating bar or on a table in the dining area.
- A stack washer/dryer give you the most room in a small space.
- Upstairs, the bedroom ceiling slopes up from a 4' knee wall to 8' at the center.
- The walk-in closet is an added bonus.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 16' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Tiny House