Tiny Country Cottage with Loft
About This Plan
- A smart-sized home ideal for a single or couple who need a small loft area for guests, or to use as a home office.
- A 100 square foot unfinished bonus room has a window that meets egress requirements and can be finished into a small bedroom or any of many other purposes.
- A kitchen with a street-facing window is a great feature that many plans lack. The kitchen is wide open to the living area with 11' high walls and a vaulted ceiling.
- The bedroom, with enough space for a queen bed, 4-1/2 ft. of closet space and room for a small chest of drawers is "just right!"
- A closet between the bedroom and bath offers additional storage.
- Space for a traditional washer and dryer (side by side) is neatly tucked away under the stairs and conveniently accessible from the bathroom.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 4 to 6 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 455 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 93 sq. ft.
- Storage: 12 sq. ft.
- Attic: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Loft: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 22' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick