Tiny Escape with Options
About This Plan
- This tiny escape gets you two bedrooms and an open entertaining area all in under 1,000 sq. ft. of space.
- Rustic detailing including a great balance of wood and stone gives it great curb appeal.
- The right side of the house plan is for relaxing with friends and is open front to back.
- If your lot slopes, open up the back in the lower level and take in the views.
- Related Plan: Get more room and 2 bedrooms with house plan 90202PD (1,196 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 234 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss