Tiny Getaway Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- At a mere 576 sq. ft., this tiny getaway home plan is popular for its large one-bedroom with walk-in closet, large full bathroom that includes a laundry area, a cozy and open floor plan activity area and large covered porch.
- Clerestory windows above the porch add brightness and illusion of more space and a wood stove keeps the whole area warm with very little fuel.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 22458DR (676sq. ft.). Get a smaller version with house plans 21763DR (480 sq. ft.) 21762DR (400 sq. ft.), 21761DR (384 sq. ft.) and 21760DR (320 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss