Tiny House Alternative
About This Plan
- This elegant Tiny House alternative gives you a bit more room and wonderful good looks.
- The entry foyer opens right up into the large living room/dining room area with a bay window that makes a cozy sitting area.
- Sliding glass doors in the compact and efficient kitchen take you out to the back yard.
- The master bedroom is in back and the guest bedroom in front.
- A four piece washroom holds a big soaking tub plus a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 874 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 874 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 34 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss