Tiny House Plan with Multiple Exterior Options
About This Plan
- This house can function as guest quarters or give you tiny house living and comes in several different exteriors.
- All the basics are there in one big open layout.
- A vaulted ceiling expands the feel of the kitchen and dining area.
- The sleeping area could easily hold a pull-down murphy bed or a regular bed.
- Built-ins line one wall of the living room area.
- Close off the outdoor wet bar with folding shutters when the party's over.
- Related Plans: Close off the sleeping area and get a formal bedroom with house plans 530017UKD and 530018UKD (and convert the wetbar to a bath).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 701 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick