Tiny Modern House Plan with Lanai
About This Plan
- This tiny modern house plan could work as an in-law apartment, a guest house, a primary residence or a rental property. It has floor to ceiling windows and a 2-sided fireplace in front and a covered lanai in back.
- The inside is laid out so you can utilize every space and not "feel" like you are in a tiny home.
- The open plan and is complemented by a master suite that gives you privacy and the feel of a larger home with the windows and views to the back.
- The dining area has built-in seating and a desk is built-in by the great room.
- Related Plans: Rotate the home 90 degrees and get alternate exteriors with house plans 85133MS, 85137MS and 85138MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"