Tiny Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- With its rustic exterior and metal roof, this design can function as guest quarters or tiny house living.
- All the basics are there in one big open layout.
- A vaulted ceiling expands the feel of the kitchen and dining area.
- The sleeping area could easily hold a pull-down murphy bed or a regular bed.
- Built-ins line one wall of the living room area.
- Close off the outdoor wet bar with folding shutters when the party's over.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 530019UKD (932 sq. ft.) and a different exterior with house plan 530011UKD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 701 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick