Tiny Weekend Getaway House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- At a mere 676 sq. ft., this getaway cottage is popular for its good size 2 bedrooms with closet, large full bathroom, a cozy and open floor plan activity area and a large covered porch.
- Clerestory windows above the porch add brightness and illusion of more space and a wood stove keeps the whole area warm with very little fuel.
- An unfinished basement could be used as extra storage or additional bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 21763DR (576 sq. ft.) and 21457DR (676 sq. ft.). Get a smaller version with house plans 21762DR (400 sq. ft.), 21761DR (384 sq. ft.) and 21760DR (320 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss