Traditional 2-Story Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This Traditional home plan has a lot to offer, spread out over three levels.
- The main level gives you a quiet home office and a spacious open layout in the back of the home.
- Three bedrooms lie on the second floor with the master suite enjoying a private bathroom.
- The other two bedrooms have access to a combination hall bath/laundry room.
- Plenty of room for guests in the lower level where you have two additional bedrooms and a large family room plus cold storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 799 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss