Traditional 2 Story House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story house plan features a flowing floor plan and lots of natural light, which help take full advantage of its compact size. The entry opens directly into the aptly named great room, where a corner fireplace creates a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- The kitchen and dining area open to each other and are located conveniently near the utility rooms.
- Upstairs, the master suite enjoys a private spa bath and abundant closet space. Twin additional bedrooms share a full bath and the plan is complemented by a two-car garage with a service entry.
- For a related version, see house plan 89422AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss