Traditional 2-Story House Plan with Pocket Office and Flex Room
About This Plan
- This traditional, 2-story house plan is capped by a cross-gable roof with stone accents adding texture to the base of the exterior.
- A flex room is located to the right of the entryway, while the combined family, dining, and kitchen areas consume the remaining square footage on the main level.
- The walk-in pantry and appliance center complete the spacious kitchen and a nearby pocket office provides a quiet space to get some work done.
- A mudroom with a coat closet and built-in lockers is located just inside from the 3-car garage.
- Four bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with the laundry room and an optional built-in desk. The primary bedroom suite features a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 42623DB and 42684DB.
Main Level Options
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick