Traditional 3 Bed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor in this attractive Ranch house plan. The hip roof and stately columns on the front porch boost the curb appeal.
- Two interior columns frame the entrance to the formal dining room, located close by the efficient kitchen.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook, giving you more room for table and chairs.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite with its twin walk-in closets, both a good size.
- The corner soaking tub in the master bathroom is perfect for unwinding at the end of a long day.
- The three car garage is side load making this great for a corner lot.
- The roof has a 6:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Please allow 5 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 73' 1"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss