Traditional 3-Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This inviting 3-bedroom craftsman home plan features an appealing clapboard and shake exterior with stone accents, 2-car garage, and a covered front porch.
- On the main floor, the open-concept great room and kitchen enable you to create versatile spaces for gathering and casual meals.
- Enjoy the convenience of a kitchen island with breakfast bar.
- On the second level, you’ll find a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet and 4-piece bath with a linen closet and oversized walk-in shower.
- A second-floor laundry room adds convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 812 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 817 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss