Traditional 4-Bed House Plan with Brick Exterior and Shingle Accents
About This Plan
- Elegant brick, high-pitched gables and plenty of windows make up the exterior of this classic European styled cottage. An abundance of square footage makes this an ideal home for entertaining guests and housing large family gatherings.
- The open floor plan combines the spacious family room, breakfast area and eat-in kitchen, complete with a workhorse island and access to the vaulted screened back porch.
- The master suite is found on the right wing of the main floor giving homeowners a private retreat with his-and-her closets and spacious bath.
- Upstairs, a study loft and three additional bedrooms can be found, each with their own private baths and walk-in closets.
- An optional bonus room is just off the top of the stairway, and creates a flexible space ideal for an additional guest suite, home fitness center or family game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 505 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick