Traditional 4-Bedroom House Plan with Main-Floor Guest Suite
About This Plan
- This welcoming traditional home plan features a brick, stone, and shake exterior, covered front porch with columns, and a 2-car garage.
- Just inside, guests will appreciate the convenience and privacy of a main-floor guest suite with a walk-in closet and full bath.
- An open-concept living room, kitchen, and dining area enable you to create versatile spaces for gathering, entertaining, and family meals.
- Meal preparation is a delight in this wraparound kitchen with an island and roomy walk-in pantry.
- On the upper level, a well-appointed owner’s suite features a tucked-away sitting area, 4-piece bath with an oversized shower, and the walk-in closet you’ve always dreamed about.
- Built-ins throughout make this home plan extra special.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,607 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,467 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12