Traditional Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- A row of five dormers stretch across the front of this Colonial house plan with a brick facade.
- The formal dining room lies off the foyer, with a swinging door into the kitchen.
- Wood beams top the huge great room that is open to the kitchen and nook.
- Dine out on the screened porch that keeps the bugs out.
- The master bedroom is on the first floor and the remaining bedrooms are on the upper level.
- All the second floor bedrooms have charming dormer windows.
- Future rec space lies over the two car garage.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this home, see house plan 32456WP (2,787 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 774 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 239 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 81' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1950 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick