Colonial Home with Lots of Dormers
About This Plan
- Eleven dormers decorate this Colonial home plan giving it lots of street appeal.
- In this home, an enormous great room gives you plenty of room to entertain family and friends.
- Window seats and a big fireplace beckon you to spend time here.
- The formal dining room also has window seats and a corner fireplace.
- An eating bar in the kitchen gives you an informal place to grab a meal.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor including the deluxe master suite with its own fireplace.
- A future rec room over the garage has a separate staircase.
- Related Plan: For a larger version of this home, see house plan 32524WP (3,242 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor