Traditional Country House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- This traditional, country house plan has all of the modern day amenities you're looking for with a spacious kitchen that opens to the living room, plenty of storage space, and a bonus room above the 2-car garage.
- French doors off the foyer lead to a home office perfect for the work-at-home resident. Walk past the formal dining room to the left and find the sizable living room, breakfast nook, and kitchen.
- U-shaped counters, cabinets, and appliances surround a prep island in the kitchen, and a rear door leads to the backyard.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom offers rearward views, and features a fireplace, walk-in closet, and 5-fixture bath with a toilet room. Two additional bedrooms, across the hall, share a 4-fixture bath and a kid's study. A bonus room - factored into the total living area - above the garage provides a versatile space for the whole family to enjoy.
- The 2-stall garage opens into a spacious mudroom with a coat closet and built-in cubbies. A neighboring powder bath is convenient when trying to get out of the house quickly, and the adjacent laundry room includes a utility sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,862 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss