Traditional Design With 4 Car Split Load Garage
About This Plan
- Traditional in style and updated with stone accents and corbel details, this 2-story home plan will tuck in nicely into your neighborhood.
- The entry features a sweeping circular staircase that leads to the second floor as well as a 2-story ceiling.
- The formal dining room lies to the left of the entry while the main living area is found at the back of the home directly ahead. Here, a spacious kitchen with curving breakfast bar over looks the great room and nook to create a comfortable plan design.
- The bedrooms are all located on the second floor where a spacious master suite with his and hers closets and Jacuzzi tub pamper mom and dad. Two additional bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- The 4-stall, split-load garage completes the home plan.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1475 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss